konga

Thursday 27 October 2016

True Confession: Help! I always ‘come’ each time my newborn baby sucks my nipple



Good morning editor. Please kindly accommodate this little piece in your widely-read platform.
I have been battling this problem for long now and I think it is high time I shared it.
Before now, I have this weakness that whenever a guy touches my breast, I loose control.
My nipple has been my greatest weak point that many guys took advantage of it whenever we were together.
I took in for my boyfriend, who had since denied the pregnancy and fled.
Thereafter, I gave birth to a baby boy not quiet long and each time I breast feed him, I reach orgasm, because it tickles me.
I don’t even know if it is a spiritual problem or I need any medical attention, because I can see myself reaching multiple orgasms each time my baby sucks my breast.
Please help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment