konga

Friday 31 October 2014

The Amaechi I know must be regretting joining APC now –Nyesom Wike, ex- minister

The immediate
past Minister
of State,
Education,
Chief Nyesom
Wike, in this
interview with
OLALEKAN
ADETAYO,
speaks on his ambition to become the governor of Rivers State, his quarrel with
Governor Rotimi Amaechi and his stewardship as a minister
How will you respond to those who hold the view that by resigning your
ministerial position for your governorship ambition, you are leaving certainty
for uncertainty?
If you say I left certainty for uncertainty, you are asking whether I am sure of
winning the election. What you should understand in life is that there is nothing
that you partake in that does not involve risk. Every human endeavour involves
taking risk. However, this type of risk, I can tell you, is the one that has a
success rate of 80 per cent and a failure rate of 20 per cent. So I will say that I
am not leaving certainty for uncertainty. More @
http://www.punchng.com/news/the-amaechi-i-know-must-be-regretting-joining-apc-now-nyesom-wike-ex-minister/

No comments:

Post a Comment