konga

Sunday 28 December 2014

I ‘ll be Abia gov in 2015 – Defeated PDP gov aspirant

One of the losers at the just – concluded governorship primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party in Abia State, Mr. Friday Nwosu, has said he had strong confidence in God that he would still be elected Abia governor under PDP platform come 2015.Nwosu who made the assertion in his country home while addressing thousands of his supporters on his feelings about the primaries described the exercise as a charade but said he was not surprised because the outcome was pre-determined.He however, said he had divine assurances that he would still be voted into power under PDP.Nwosu who said he would not defect from PDP expressed his loyalty to Gov. Theodore Orji and the party leadership, pledging to consolidate on the foundations laid by Orji to move the state forward.His words: “I am a man of faith, and with man it is impossible but with God all things are possible, I believe I will be Abia governor because I have prayed.“Faith defeats logic, miracle defeats logic, Jesus walked on the sea by faith . If God is defeated, FN Nwosu will be defeated but if God cannot be defeated, I will not be defeated.”He alleged discrepancies in the tax claims of one of those who want to rule the state under PDP.Asked if he would challenge the alleged tax discrepancies in court, he said ” I believe that PDP has more information than I do , what I will do is in the hand of God, I will continue praying and God will give me direction”.“I have spent fortune in the governorship race which I started since 2012 . If i see danger lurking somewhere whereby my party will win an election and APC or any other opposition party goes to court and collects it I should tell my party.“But if my party overrules me fine and good. I am not going out of PDP. I am only telling my party that I don’t think people pay tax in the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment