konga

Sunday 28 December 2014

I nearly committed suicide —Bishop Simeon Okah @ 62

*’God called me from the womb’BISHOP Simeon Okah, an end-time oracle of the Most High God, is the governing patriarch of the Flock of Christ Mission, Warri in Delta State, founded in 1982.He attended the Morris Cerullo School of Ministry in Sandiego, USA, where he was grounded in the norms and complexities of the distribution of the gospel, the supreme work on the earth plant.From a congregation of five families at Olodi Primary School, Enerhen, the father of six children, who is married to an affectionate spouse, Rev. (Mrs.) Comfort Okah, now sits atop a flourishing ministry with headquarters inWarri, a total of 42 branches located in different parts of the country with 97 pastors, deacons and deaconesses.At 62, the messenger of the gospel is not ready to be superannuated; he is still depopulating the kingdom of darkness. He spoke withEmma Amaize, Regional Editor, South Southabout his days in Egypt, his deliverance, challenges in ministry, what he has learned from the school of life and lots more.My conversion and mentorTalking about conversion, my conversion was something that really proved that God is God because I was about eight years old when I started seeing heaven open. Before I was born, my father and mother were told that they were going to give birth to a prophet and he would be very powerful. I was born in Ndoni, Rivers State. I will have a dream and just wake up and announce that there would be bad weather or a big tree fell on a chief in the area and he died. I would run to my mother to tell her what I saw. My mother would say, ‘my prophet, my prophet’.She would not attach any importance to it, but between 5.00 and 6.00 pm, the whole place would be abuzz,you know if a person dies, before the body will come home, people would have heard what happened.At 62 and a minister of the gospel, what has life taught you? More @ http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/nearly-committed-suicide-bishop-simeon-okah-62/

No comments:

Post a Comment